A VINTAGE TOUCH
GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS
Built in-house by Speed of Sound in Des Moines, IA, SOS Pedalboards are designed to stand out with a vintage, minimal look and a durable construction.
A classic Look
Our pedalboards are built inside genuine antique hardtop suitcases. Not only does this look great, but it's durable and allows you to take your pedalboard with you on the go. Done playing? Simply close up your suitcase and carry it out the door with you.
Room to spare
Our standard sized boards are designed with extra room in the "basement" area for power supplies, cable management, and additional pedals. Additionally, our standard sized boards have enough vertical room to accommodate expression and wah pedals with ease.
A modern touch
Unlike most suitcase boards (which are really more of a board stored in a suitcase for travel), our suitcases are our boards. Simply set it down, open it up, plug your cables and power directly into the suitcase and you're ready to go.
Pricing for a custom board is dependent on a variety of factors. Some of these factors may include:
- The size and color of suitcase you're looking for, how difficult it may be to find, and how much the suitcase itself costs
- We hand-pick our suitcases from local antique shops. As such, availability and cost tend to vary.
- The type of wood you'd like used in the construction of the board
- Any equipment you'd like included with the board (power supply, pedals, extra patch cables, etc.)
Already got an antique suitcase you'd like to have a board built into? A discount can be offered for this as well!
The amount of time it takes to fulfill your order may also vary depending on a variety of factors. Some of these factors may include:
- The rarity of the particular suitcase you're looking for.
- The rarity of the type of wood you want to be used in the construction of the board.
- Other orders placed ahead of yours.